Instructional book for Serdev Techniques in Rhinoplasty.
This book describes Dr. Nikolay Serdev's author mini-invasive surgical techniques, sufficient to perform the most important tasks in rhinoplasty. They are two types - surgical techniques and suture techniques.
Inside you will learn about:
- T-zone Excision - used to rotate (lift) the tip for shortening the length of the nose;
- Excision of Prominent Posterior Septal Angle and Nasal Spine - for downward tip rotation in short upper lip or over-rotated tip;
- Columella Sliding – used to correct the tip projection (decreases or increases the height of the tip). The method is used to obtain the aesthetic 30 degree angle dorsum to profile line;
- Debridement of Lower Lateral Cartilages in Cleft-lip Nose Cases, along with Management of Skin and Fibrotic Traction;
- Nasal Tip Refinement (narrowing) by suture - narrows and makes a fine tip,
- Alar Base Narrowing by suture - narrows the width of the nostrils,
- Nasal Tip Rotation by suture - shortens the length of the nose (scarless aleternative of the T-zone Excision).
- Digital fracture vs. lateral osteotomy - the methods is used to close the open dorsum roof after medial osteotomy (humpectomy) without visible step deformity;
- Medial and lower dorsum narrowing.
Trauma with these techniques is minimal. No tampons and no casts are required, downtime is short.
The book is a great tool for surgeons who wish to reduce the trauma that classic rhinoplasty inflicts on patients and increase their satisfaction.
Edited, Written by Nikolay Serdev, ISBN 978-954-509-560-3, 65 pages
Serdev Techniques in Rhinoplasty - Instructions book
- Product Code: Serdev Techniques in Rhinoplasty
- Availability: In Stock