Box (10 pieces) = 300€ / 50€ discount per Box.
- Otoplasty / Auriculoplasty / Prominent ear correction,
- Rhinoplasty (tip & base).
Also used for fine intestinal sutures, tendon sutures, capsule suture on the joint, haemostatic ligations, aesthetic sutures, etc.
Suture Length - 100 cm / 39.37"
Characteristics & Benefits of our surgical sutures:
- Short elasticity - permits semi-elastic movement of the sutured tissues. This is a very important quality because, unlike other threads, the sutures do not cut the tissues while they move.
- Braided Polycaproamide - offered in various thicknesses (metrics). Allows the selection of proper thickness for the respective face and body areas to be lifted.
- Absorbable - the surgical sutures are absorbed in the human body within two years, i.e. after the final fibrosis formation (that is maximum one year and a half). This means there is no need to remove them, as they will disappear when they are no longer needed.
- Anti-microbial - possesses an excellent anti-microbial effect with a broad action range.
NB!! Despite being used for more than 20 years without complications, the CE registration of this product is still pending. Contact us for more information.
No. 3/0 suture - for Rhinoplasty and Auriculoplasty
- Product Code: No. 3/0 suture - for Rhinoplasty and Auriculoplasty
- Availability: In Stock